Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Xmas Season is Upon Us, Now Blow It Out Your Ass

Ten days into that month-long binge for Baby Jesus they call Christmas, and already I've had enough. Trust Christians to invent a holiday that, by the end of it, causes you to despise both booze and turkey.

Last night the wife tried to make me watch a modernized version of "A Christmas Carol", with all the main parts played by black women. This morning I heard that old recording of Dogs singing Jingle Bells.

Lord, if you do exist, now would be a good time to send a comet crashing into the planet so we can start all over again.

One method I use to get through December is, for every gift I buy friends and family, to purchase one for myself. So yesterday I picked up an iriver T10 MP3 player, and COULD NOT MAKE THE DAMN THING PLAY! It took several hours of cursing and threats to "fix" the stupid little device. I think dangling it over the swirling waters of the dirty Don River finally broke its Will.

But now the new cable modem Rogers made me install won't let me connect to the P2P networks. How I steal music for my new player?

Yo Saskboy, or anybody, gimme some advice! The modem shows alot of activity but everytime I run a search Limewire/Shareaza keep telling me they're still "connecting".

Whoever helps solve my problem gets a suitcase full of adscam cash.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice religous tolerance there! Or do only certain religions get that?

bigcitylib said...

I like the Rastas cuz of the hair, weed, and music. Pretty much everyone else gets the same thing.

Yappa said...

I was with you till you dissed the dogs singing Jingle Bells. Come on, that's quality stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

nice religous tolerance there!

What a bozo. This pagan crap-fest has nothing to do with religion.

Everyone in my family and everyone I know reached a critical mass of opinion of few years ago when we decided...no more presents. Christmas would just be about food and booze and not about battling crowds of holiday shoppers to buy useless crap that, if you really need it, you can buy at any other time of the year.

Anonymous said...

I'm not Christian and I don't need 'stuff' so Christmas means nothing to me and I am praying (WINK WINK) that my family won't buy anything for me. I'm making my mom a gingerbread house...