Friday, February 02, 2007

BigCityLib Is Sexxxiest Male Blogger!

Okay, so I didn't make anyone's top ten bloggers lists, but this is a contest I should win easy. Now, I ask you to compare based on the picture at left. IMHO I've got Saskboy whupped hands-down. Go back to farming, kid! And while Red Tory is indeed sexxxy, he is in fact so sexxxy that I suspect he's gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it confers an unfair advantage in contests of this nature.

In any case, gay or not, I still think I've got the edge on RT. Please note that the pic was taken early in the morning. I do not achieve full resplendent sexxxiness until about 11 am. However, a picture taken at that time of the day would cause riots.

So Look ye, male bloggers, and despair!

Saskboy, Polly, I would ask that you update your lists accordingly. And, no, you cannot have my phone number.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should compete in the butt-ugly contest.

You'd have it in the bag . . .

bigcitylib said...

Your jealously is so apparent.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it - you called somebody 'gay' to belittle an opponent? Saying "not that there's anything wrong with that" doesn't excuse it! What does that have to do with anything in your little 'contest'? That is an unacceptable comment - period.

Saskboy said...

"Anonymous said...

The most hideous and stupid picture"

The most incomplete sentence